Dreaming of starting a blog, but don’t know how?
Ready to share your ideas online, but clueless on how to actually start?
It’s time to set those fears and hesitations and START YOUR BLOG!
When you start a blog you should:
- Have clear, detailed and actionable steps to walk you through the process.
- Have someone you can reach out to and ask questions
- Feel comfortable using WordPress to publish your posts
I wanted to start my blog for YEARS before I took the plunge. What helped was having a blogging/Wordpress pro help me set up my site. I’m fully convinced if I didn’t have the help of Kristie Hill I would never have platform I do now. She basically gave me life. I did not know anything about how to start a blog. She is amazing for people who want to start! She helped me every step of the way” -Chrissa, physicalkitchness.com
Starting a blog shouldn’t:
- Pressure you into spending a grand to learn how to start ($80 is more realistic)
- Require a tech degree
- Feel impossible or totally overwhelming
- Be confusing with complex blogging lingo
A lot of blogging courses out there skip the basics and some of the fundamental steps to getting started – leaving you stumped with setup. These cornerstones are needed for a successful blog in the future!
Go from clueless beginner to awesome blogger!
✨Are you ready to start a blog?! ✨
Over the years I’ve helped hundreds of bloggers start and build their websites and now I want to help you too!
I created the Start and Shine beginning blogger course to help you set up, build, and launch a successful blog.
It covers everything you need to know about blogging.
☝️psst.. that button is a special discount code just for you! And the course is less than 80 bucks.
…not anywhere near 1k…